I’m not responsible for some perverted 45 year old dad lusting after me because I have a sparkly dress on and a big ass for a teenager. And if you think I am, then maybe you’re part of the problem.
17-year-old Clare Ettinger who was kicked out of her prom for the dress she was wearing.
love you clare
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
I refuse to let my child go through the “I hate being black” stage
boys r so weak. boys r some pathetic shit. if u punch me in the boob my boob will still b able to sustain life for a new fuckin human. my boob can sustain the human race. if i kick u boys hard enough in the nuts u will never reproduce. ur genetic line is over bub. one well placed stiletto and u are getting shitty half-assed boners and no babies 4 life. who has the power son. who owns u. girls own u. i own u punk. sit down
You don’t owe people the person you used to be. You don’t have to talk to people who are speaking to the old you. If they want to drag old you out, and you’ve already left that person behind, they don’t get to talk to you. When you’ve gone from weakness to strength, you don’t owe a show of your former self to someone who just can’t wrap their head around your change.
Dig Yourself (via nofatnowhip)
I can’t want you anymore. It’s killing me.
Anonymous (via bodv)
tbh I don’t see the fuss about having waiters/waitresses not being happy and enthusiastic like I came here to eat I didn’t come here to be amused by employees as long as I’m getting my food and they’re not being blatantly rude I don’t see why y’all need to go on yelp to rank a restaurant 0/5 and have an outburst on why your waitress didn’t smile at you when she poured you water
this is pretty fucking important
Therefore, when someone calls you a feminazi, intentional or not, they’re saying you’re being similar to someone who perpetuates genocide. Comparably, when someone uses slurs in casual conversation they are using negative, triggering words that offend individuals who are part of the oppressed group that their words target. Even if that’s not what they’re talking about or the implication that they want to make, it’s still there. Words are powerful, and it’s important to choose them carefully.